ReActivate Scuba Refresher Program
Been out of the water for some time? Don’t worry, we have the re-activate course to refresh your skills and boost your confidence in the water. In only a few hours, with shallow water and a brief theory session, you can regain your previous level in the water or even improve: or surpass your past performance.
Take This Course If You Want to:
- Refresh your skills before a trip
- Prepare for your next course
- Get an updated certification card
You will learn How to:
- Assemble a scuba unit
- Handle common problems
- Perform basic skills with ease
PREREQUISITES: PADI (Junior) Scuba Diver certification or proof of entry-level diver certification from another training organization with four open-water dives.
- eLearning time commitment: 2-3 hours
- Total time commitment: 2-6 hours
- Minimum age: 10 years or older
- Depth: Depending on your previous experience and skill level!
Note: All the courses and programs must be booked separately.