Open Water Diver course
Get your recreational diving certification in 3-4 days! This course enables you to hire equipment and dive up to 18 meters without instructors worldwide. This is the first step to becoming a diver. The course includes five confined and four open-water dives and a brief e-learning period.
Take This Course If You Want to:
You will learn How to:
- Be a confident and skilled diver
- Assemble and use scuba gear
- Manage your buoyancy
- Respectfully approach marine life
- Handle common problems
THIS COURSE CONSISTS OU OF:
We will Practice using scuba gear in a pool until you're comfortable. PADI training includes practice "mini dives" to help you build confidence in your new abilities before making four dives in open water.
- eLearning time commitment: 5-10 hour
- Prerequisites: Able to swim; medically fit for diving
- Total time commitment: 4-7 days
- Minimum age: 10 years or older
- Depth: expect shallow dives (12m/40ft), the maximum allowed depth is 18m/60ft
Note: All the courses and programs must be booked separately.