Emergency First Response course
Learn how to deal with any crisis on land or in the water! This course shows you how to perform first aid and CPR so you can respond to any urgent situation that you may encounter. Our instructors will guide you through the practice until you feel confident to handle emergency scenarios.
Take this course if you want to:
- Learn CPR
- Improve your first-aid skills
- Be prepared in an emergency
You will learn How to:
- Respond to a variety of illnesses and injuries
- Help someone who is choking
- Handle a possible spinal injury
- Apply bandages and splints
- Prerequisites: Desire to help others
- Total time commitment: 4-8 hours
- Minimum age: None
- eLearning time commitment: 2-4 hours
Note: All the courses and programs must be booked separately.